Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is an online platform developed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) in India to provide citizens with easy access to various vehicle-related and driving license services. The platform aims to streamline and digitize the process of availing these services, making them more efficient, transparent, and user-friendly. The name “Sarathi” is derived from the term for a charioteer, symbolizing the guidance and assistance provided to citizens in navigating the realm of vehicle-related documentation.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Overview
|Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|organization||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Government of India|
|Objective||To provide efficient online access to driving license and vehicle-related services|
|Platform Type||Online portal|
|Key Features||Online application for driving licenses and vehicle registrations,E-challan payments, License and vehicle details access, Appointment booking for services, Transparency in application tracking and status updates|
|Benefits||– Time and effort savings for citizens, Increased transparency in processes, Reduction in corruption opportunities, Nationwide accessibility, Environmentally friendly due to reduced paperwork|
|Key Objectives||Digital transformation of traditional processes, Convenience for citizens, Transparency in service delivery, Data accuracy and maintenance, Efficiency in application processing|
Objective of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
The objective of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is to provide a streamlined and digital platform for citizens to avail various vehicle-related services online. This initiative aims to simplify the process of obtaining driving licenses, vehicle registration, and other associated services.
Highlights, Benefits, and Features
- Users can apply for driving licenses, learner’s permits, and vehicle registrations through the online platform.
- The platform offers a convenient way to access services without the need to visit physical offices.
- It reduces the time and effort required for documentation and processing.
- The system provides transparency in application tracking and status updates.
- Users can pay traffic violation fines (e-challans) online.
- Citizens can access their driving license details online.
- Information about vehicle registration, ownership, and fitness can be obtained.
- Details related to various permits can be accessed through the platform.
Pov Full Form
Ts Dsc Notification 2023
Wb Police Lady Constable Admit Card
Rsos Result 2023
Jkpsc Assistant Professor Admit Card
Tsspdcl Jlm Merit List
Mp Patwari Result
Mht Cet Merit List
Uniraj Ba 3rd Year Result
Icc World Cup 2023 Ticket Booking
Services Available on Parivahan Sewa Portal
The Parivahan Sewa Portal is an online platform developed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) to enable citizens to avail a variety of services related to transport, including vehicle registration, tax payments, permit issuance/renewal, various notifications from MoRTH regarding rules & regulations in India
Vahan Services (Vehicle Registration)
- New Vehicle Registration: Apply for the registration of a new motor vehicle.
- Transfer of Ownership: Transfer ownership of a vehicle from one person to another.
- Vehicle Re-Registration: Re-register a vehicle if you are relocating to a different state.
- Change of Address: Update the address details of the vehicle owner.
- Renewal of Registration: Renew the registration of a vehicle after the initial validity period.
- Issue of Duplicate RC: Obtain a duplicate registration certificate in case of loss or damage.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC): Apply for an NOC to move a vehicle from one state to another.
- Temporary Registration: Obtain temporary registration for a newly purchased vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate: Apply for the fitness certificate of a commercial vehicle.
- National Permit: Obtain a national permit for commercial vehicles to operate across states.
Sarathi Services (Driving License)
- Learner’s License: Apply for a learner’s license to practice driving.
- Driving License: Apply for a new driving license after completing the learner’s license period.
- Renewal of Driving License: Renew an expired driving license.
- Duplicate Driving License: Obtain a duplicate driving license in case of loss or damage.
- International Driving Permit (IDP): Apply for an IDP to drive in foreign countries.
- Change of Address in Driving License: Update the address on your driving license.
- Addition of Class to License: Add new vehicle classes to your existing license.
- Surrender of License: Surrender your driving license.
- Driving License History: View the history of endorsements and disqualifications on your license.
- Appointment for Slot Booking: Book an appointment for various driving license services.
- E-Challan Payment: Pay traffic violation fines (e-challans) online.
- Check E-Challan Status: Check the status of your pending traffic violation fines.
- Know Your License Details: Access details of your driving license online.
- Know Your Vehicle Details: Access details of your registered vehicles.
- National Register for Driving License (NRDL): Maintain a national database of driving licenses.
- National Register for Vehicles (NRV): Maintain a national database of registered vehicles.
Registration Process at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
To avail vehicle-related services through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa, follow these general steps:
- Visit the official Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal.
- Register an account or log in if you already have one.
- Select the service you want to avail (e.g., driving license, vehicle registration, e-challan payment, etc.).
- Fill in the required details and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the applicable fees online.
- Track the status of your application through the portal.
Driving License Related Services
You can apply for a new driving license, renewal, duplicate license, or upgrade an existing license category through the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal.
- Procedure to Pay E-Challan: E-Challan payments for traffic violations can typically be done through the respective state’s transport department website. You’ll need to provide the necessary details from the e-challan notice to make the payment.
- Know Your License and Vehicle Details: You can use the “Know Your License Details” and “Know Your Vehicle Details” options on the portal to access information related to your driving license and registered vehicles.
- View Dashboard and Login: After logging in to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal, you can access your dashboard which displays the services you’ve applied for, their status, and other relevant information.
Contact Details: You can find contact information, including customer care numbers, on the official Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website.